Best methodology to read Yaml files in Cucumber-JVM

Vid

Apr 8, 2014, 7:18:04 AM4/8/14
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have successfully implemented fetching test data from Yaml files in Cucumber-Ruby using hash.

Now, we are working on a different framework to fetch test data from Yaml files in Cucumber-Jvm (Java 1.6)

Could anybody please suggest what would be the best methodology to use in this case.
Should we use JvYaml , SnakeYAML , YamlBeans or JYaml ? Please advice.

Thanks,
Divya

Rajat Kumar Sanu

Jul 18, 2017, 7:57:18 AM7/18/17
to Cukes
Hi Divya,

I want to parameterize the cucumber test using any external file ( YMAL, JSON, EXCEL , CSV,  anything).

Can you please suggest me how can i do so .

I am using Cucumber protractor framework using Typescript language.

Regards,
Rajat