run as feature error

Vinoth Kannan

Oct 25, 2016, 9:42:10 AM10/25/16
to Cukes
HI,

I has a project called Com.APM , I copy pasted the project and renamed it

now when i run as feature the feature file its showing the below error.

Launch configuration Webservice.feature references closed project com.APM

can some one educate me why it is  referring to the old project

Thanks,
Vinoth

Vinoth Kannan

Nov 1, 2016, 2:03:52 PM11/1/16
to Cukes
pls reply to this

Aslak Hellesøy

Nov 1, 2016, 2:59:24 PM11/1/16
to Cukes
Sounds like a question about Eclipse. Sorry, this is not the right forum for Eclipse questions.

poos kalies

Nov 3, 2016, 5:53:28 AM11/3/16
to Cukes
someone please reply to the above one.. even i am facing similar issue..

I am badly struck with this.

Thanks,
Praseena

Paolo Ambrosio

Nov 3, 2016, 5:23:57 PM11/3/16
to cu...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 5:32 PM, poos kalies <psk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> someone please reply to the above one.. even i am facing similar issue..

If you face a similar issue and are trying to find a solution in this
forum, you work together or you are the same person.

> I am badly struck with this.

If you didn't understand Aslak's answer, I suspect you have problems
understanding how to use Google (https://google.com). Let me help you
by giving you the right link to the Eclipse user forum where you can
ask questions about Eclipse: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/