[JVM] Missing EOF at 'Examples:'

rui...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2016, 12:46:21 PM11/23/16
to Cukes
Hi all,

I am trying Parameterization in Cucumber (eclipse + 1.2.5)  and the codes looks like:

Feature: AdminLogin and create new Product Category

Scenario: Create a new product categories with valid entries
Given User is on Product Categories page
And click new category button
When User inputs "wasit1" and click Save button
Then System shows Successfully message and new category has been listed in categories list
Examples:
    | username   | password |
    | testuser_1 | Test@153 |
    | testuser_2 | Test@153 |

and I got "Missing EOF at 'Examples:'" error.
Is anyone knows why?

Thanks,
Rui

Andrew Premdas