[Cucumber] Go like the wind cucumber and BDD people

Tim Walker

Jun 14, 2018, 8:04:43 PM6/14/18
to cu...@googlegroups.com
This is a simple email of positive energy. I wanted to let you know that I have a deep and abiding respect for you all and for what is going on here.

What a long journey we've been on. From when my colleague told me years ago "executable specifications are the holy grail for iterative development". Well, 20 years (and FIT, FitNess, RBehave, JBehave, RSpec, Story Runner, Geb and Spock and now Cucumber, Gherkin, and all its derivatives) later, I am more convinced than ever. He was right.

The thing is - and I will keep it brutally short - you are changing every single aspect of the way we deliver valuable software (for the people that will give it an honest try) and you are doing it a way that is so, so very comforting.

Thank you most sincerely,

--
Tim Walker

MP Korstanje

Jun 17, 2018, 6:03:28 AM6/17/18
to Cukes
Thanks!

Roberto Lo Giacco

Jun 18, 2018, 5:35:25 AM6/18/18
to Cukes
I totally agree with Tim: thanks a million for all the good work!