Cucumber-JVM's --format option is deprecated

Rosh jacob

Nov 15, 2016, 5:23:45 AM11/15/16
to Cukes
Hi All,
i am pretty new to cucumber. while trying to run my feature file i am getting a warning as given below
Cucumber-JVM's --format option is deprecated

i am using version 1.2.3 for cucumber Junit, java and core.

Given below my cucumber options
@CucumberOptions(
features={"src/test/resources"},monochrome = true,plugin = {"html:target/cucumber-html-report", "json:target/cucumber-json-report.json" })

Please advise if any one has faced this and how you guys have addressed this.
thanks
cerosh

Udaya Kumar Anem

Nov 18, 2016, 6:58:17 AM11/18/16
to Cukes
Below is my sample Runner file.

I am hoping it will help. Just make sure you are using the right packages(imports).

import org.junit.runner.RunWith;
import cucumber.api.CucumberOptions;
import cucumber.api.junit.Cucumber;

@RunWith(Cucumber.class)
@CucumberOptions(
 features
="classpath:",
 glue
={"stepDefinitions","helpers"},
 plugin
= {"pretty", "html:target/cucumber","json:target/cucumber.json"},
 tags
={"@UserRegistration"}

)
public class Runnertest