Errno::ENOENT: No such file or directory - config\data/default.yml

Ajay Reddy

Jul 12, 2016, 5:30:36 PM7/12/16
to Cukes
Hi All,

Can any one help me with this issue.

Thank You,
Ajay.

Paolo Ambrosio

Jul 12, 2016, 6:51:10 PM7/12/16
to cu...@googlegroups.com

On 12 Jul 2016 10:30 p.m., "Ajay Reddy" <sithagari...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can any one help me with this issue.

You might get some help if you explain what you are trying to do and the error you get in more detail (e.g. with a stack trace).

I don't recognise config/data/default.yml as something that Cucumber would load, but I'm not that familiar with the Ruby implementation.

It might be as simple as your application specifying both forward (UNIX style) and backward (Windows style) slashes for path separation, or trying to load "data/default.yml" on Windows.

> Thank You,
> Ajay.
>
> --
> Posting rules: http://cukes.info/posting-rules.html
> ---

Eric Kessler

Jul 13, 2016, 10:14:06 AM7/13/16
to Cukes

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 6:51:10 PM UTC-4, Paolo Ambrosio wrote:

On 12 Jul 2016 10:30 p.m., "Ajay Reddy" <sithagari...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can any one help me with this issue.

You might get some help if you explain what you are trying to do and the error you get in more detail (e.g. with a stack trace).

I don't recognise config/data/default.yml as something that Cucumber would load, but I'm not that familiar with the Ruby implementation.

It's nothing to do with the Ruby implementation of Cucumber. That's just your standard 'Ruby can't find the file that you are talking about' message and it looks like its getting thrown when DataMagic tries to load the file (see original post: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cukes/Ta5OSPPTwJc).

It might be as simple as your application specifying both forward (UNIX style) and backward (Windows style) slashes for path separation, or trying to load "data/default.yml" on Windows.

My guess is that the relative path is not correct for whatever your working directory is set to. Try using the full file path.

> Thank You,
> Ajay.
>
> --
> Posting rules: http://cukes.info/posting-rules.html
> ---

Eric K

Ajay Reddy

Jul 14, 2016, 10:58:41 AM7/14/16
to Cukes
So what is the solution for this issue Eric Kessler .