HTML Report formatting issue : Failure response displayed outside the designated area

Mohammad aavesh

Sep 20, 2016, 1:48:55 PM9/20/16
to Cukes
Hello Team,

I am writing again as am not sure whether my earlier mail was posted or not.

If the failure response message length is more than 250 chars, then  the response displayed outside the designated area.

Which is kind of formatting issue.

In order to resolve the issue, i tried to modify the style.css  .error class
by adding two extra css parameters

  white-space:pre-wrap;
  word-wrap:break-word;

which resolved the issue, but as Cucumber uses the cucumber-html.jar to generate the html report so we need to update this jar which is something we should avoid during our build.

Could you please have look, in case you can fix the issue in coming release?

Regards
Aavesh
Formatting_Issue_with_html_report.JPG

aslak hellesoy

Sep 20, 2016, 4:38:53 PM9/20/16
to Cucumber Users
Thanks for reporting this Mohammad. We're working on a new and improved HTML Formatter.

Cheers,
Aslak

Regards
Aavesh