is there anything similar to setup and teardown methods on TestUnit

Mario Ruiz

Aug 19, 2016, 12:37:44 PM8/19/16
to Cukes
Before and After are run for all scenarios, so if I have an steps file where i declare the Before and After for example opening a browser and then in the end closing it but I have another steps file with other Before and After for example to open and close a net/http connection when I run one of the scenarios... both before and after are run, this is the structure:

>features
>>Browser
>>>step_definitions
>>>example_browser_feature

>>rest
>>>step_definitions
>>>example_rest_feature

When I run example_rest_feature... the before and after declared on browser_example_steps.rb is also executed