Is there a way to make eclipse working with debug of latest -1.2.5 cucumber-java

Jack lin

Jan 13, 2017, 4:08:08 AM1/13/17
to Cukes
I am trying to debug the features with the instruction https://github.com/cucumber/cucumber-jvm/wiki/IDE-support . the feature runs without triggering the step definitions. It seems the glue specified on the programs argument is not being used by the ide. I am using the Neon eclipse. Anybody has similar experiences? Thanks

Andrew Premdas

Jan 13, 2017, 4:12:12 AM1/13/17
to cu...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jack,

Welcome to cukes. I'm one of the moderators of this group.

Can I please ask you not to multi-post the same question a number of times both in original posts and replies. It makes moderating much harder.

Many thanks

Andrew