Java+Cucumber+IE limitation

Srinivas Peddi

Oct 21, 2016, 8:37:36 AM10/21/16
to Cukes
My Java UI application is browser specific and it works only on > IE8.0 versions. While i see cucumber with selenium it works only on firefox and other browsers not IE. How do i start using cucumber to test my java UI app which only works on internet explorer?

aslak hellesoy

Oct 21, 2016, 9:03:24 AM10/21/16
to cu...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, 20 October 2016, Srinivas Peddi <sreen...@gmail.com> wrote:
My Java UI application is browser specific and it works only on > IE8.0 versions. While i see cucumber with selenium it works only on firefox and other browsers not IE. How do i start using cucumber to test my java UI app which only works on internet explorer?

Use Selenium WebDriver's InternetExplorerDriver class.

Aslak