Passed: cucumber/aruba#1234 (master - b23f6da)

Travis CI

Aug 15, 2016, 10:11:16 AM8/15/16
to cukes...@googlegroups.com
cucumber / aruba (master)
Build #1234 passed.
4 minutes and 51 seconds
Dennis Günnewig b23f6da Changeset →
  Fix dependency on rubocop
System message:

We are seeing build failures due to new sudo-enabled Precise and Trusty images. See more details here. Thank you for your enduring patience.

Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?

Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you! Sign up here.

Documentation about Travis CI
For help please join our IRC channel irc.freenode.net#travis.
Choose who receives these build notification emails in your configuration file.

Would you like to test your private code?

Travis CI for Private Projects could be your new best friend!