Features undefined - unable to recognize step definitions

Trent Roberts

Oct 13, 2014, 11:35:14 AM10/13/14
to cucumber-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

I'm currently learning Gherkin in Cucumber and Cheese. I'm having an issue with one of his examples and it's driving me crazy! I already posted on his site, but it takes him a while to respond. I'm hoping to have better luck here. I've attached my feature file and the Ruby step definitions file as well as a screenshot of the command prompt. I can't figure out why my feature isn't pulling from the step definitions folder like it is supposed to. Here are the file paths:

C:\DevKit\learn_watir\test_puppies\features\making_cheese.feature
C:\DevKit\learn_watir\test_puppies\features\step_definitions\making_cheese_steps.rb

Thanks in advance!

- Trent Roberts
making_cheese.png
making_cheese.feature