CSS Menu

aaron meier

May 6, 2016, 6:12:55 PM5/6/16
to Cucumber and Cheese
Hello ,

  Just wanted to say I really enjoy the book and how much fun it is to use watir-webdriver.

I do have a question though, I am trying to select a name from a CSS menu like this:
I am able to select the drop down using a browser.span(:class => 'icon-menu').click
but I am unable to click on the actual select like PROD or TEST below is the example of PROD.

class = menuitem environmentMenu topMenu
span class = 'icon-menu' ></span>
PROD

aaron meier

May 6, 2016, 6:14:35 PM5/6/16
to Cucumber and Cheese

On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 5:12:55 PM UTC-5, aaron meier wrote:
Hello ,

  Just wanted to say I really enjoy the book and how much fun it is to use watir-webdriver.

I do have a question though, I am trying to select a name from a CSS menu.I am able to select the drop down using

browser.span(:class => 'icon-menu').click
but I am unable to click on the actual select like PROD or TEST below is the example of PROD.

Message has been deleted

aaron meier

May 12, 2016, 12:31:20 PM5/12/16
to Cucumber and Cheese