RE: [SOFA] SOFA Tues 19 June - Solo: A Star Wars Story, Hoyts Chadstone 6:30 pm

Peter & Corinne Thomas

Jun 16, 2018, 11:20:30 PM6/16/18
to cuca...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

We are going to go with the request from the Argents and take in the 6:30 pm session of Solo: A Star Wars Story at Hoyts in Chadstone. This is a bit earlier than our usual programming but it seems that we have sufficient numbers who can make it.

SOFA

Tues 19 June

Solo: A Star Wars Story

Hoyts Chadstone 6:30 pm

Meet at the ticketing area under the big screen at 6:15 pm

Contact: Peter Thomas 0401 361 391

I have a few things on this week and may have to sit this one out.

If someone who is definitely going can nominate themselves as an alternative contact, that would be helpful.

Cheers

Peter Thomas

Jun 18, 2018, 4:42:43 AM6/18/18
to cuca...@googlegroups.com
I think I can make it but won't know for sure until tomorrow afternoon

Sent: ‎17/‎06/‎2018 13:20
To: cuca...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [SOFA] SOFA Tues 19 June - Solo: A Star Wars Story, HoytsChadstone 6:30 pm

&nb

admic...@yahoo.com.au

Jun 18, 2018, 7:34:02 AM6/18/18
to cuca...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I’m afraid I can’t make tomorrow. ... would have loved to.

Cheers David Michell

Sent from my iPhone