Can any of the expansion pins be used as a power button for the board?

Mike South

Sep 12, 2020, 2:36:43 PM9/12/20
to Cubieboard
Hi,

I have an application where I need a power button on a box that the cubie is inside of.  I want it to work identically to the tiny black button on the end of the board.

That current behavior, which I want to replicate, is as follows:

* if the board is powered down, it will power it on
* if the board is on, and it's pressed and released, I am currently intercepting the signal in software and displaying a "do you want to power off" screen, so I would prefer if that kept happening
* if the button is held down for ~5seconds it does a hard poweroff

Thanks,

mike