Newbie with a cupietruck (cupieboard 3)

LudoLVG

Sep 10, 2019, 9:26:11 AM9/10/19
to Cubieboard
Hello,

I have a cubietruck preowned since yesterday.
It had ubuntu on the Nand, that i update. But no android which i had preferred.

I tried to make a sd cad with retrogaming os Lakka but it did'nt work....

After several attempt, i was no more able to boot on the nand. When i power on the cubietruck, i have only a red light and that's all.

What can i do to save my cubietruck ?

Thanks for the help you can provide to me.

Bonus question : how can i check the rev A or B of the processor with a heatsink on it ?
Thanks

Heros Nietvantoepassing

Sep 10, 2019, 9:51:00 AM9/10/19
to Cubieboard
Hi,

following the link below there you find all the steps to re-flash the Nand of the Cubietruck

Concerning the version of the board it is indeed dificult to find if there is a heatsink mounted as also mentioned in the webpage. With the newer kernels there is no issue with the boot process which was the case with older kernels.

LudoLVG

Sep 10, 2019, 11:56:52 AM9/10/19
to Cubieboard
Thanks for your reply. I try with phoneix suite but I have this error message that I don't understand...
Thnaks for the help
Capture.PNG

gcd0318

Sep 10, 2019, 10:18:15 PM9/10/19
to LudoLVG, Cubieboard
it seems like your car didn't connected to your PC

来自 魅族 16th