[Cubieboard2] Fedora 21 on NAND

Krzysztof Kardas

Jun 18, 2015, 4:48:35 PM6/18/15
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I wonder, if there is an instruction of how to install the Fedora 21 on NAND device of CubieBoard 2?

I have installed the image on SD card but the problem is, I can not see the /dev/nand.

Can somebody help me with this?

Regards

Robert Moskowitz

Aug 21, 2015, 2:45:38 PM8/21/15
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
The Fedora uboot developer strongly suggests against it. Like it will
make things just not work.

With F22, you can build a cheap SD card that only has uboot on it, and
everything else can be on your sata drive. I have modified the Fedora
installer script to make this kind of painless (you have to have your SD
card and sata drive attached to your installation system).