Cubieboard 4 A80 HDMI bug

k2000s...@web.de

Jun 20, 2015, 6:28:03 AM6/20/15
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I found a little bug on HDMI hardware by Cubieboard 4 A80. My current project is a car pc with android. I would like use a simple display solution together with a HDMI interface card. The low cost solution like a HDMI/VGA/2AV display panel driver doesn't run together with the Cubibord 4 and HDMI. The input level on pin 19 HDMI (hot plug detect) is too small for the Cubieboard detect logic. I change resistor R198, old 21K to new 10K. Now it also runs with a hot plug detect voltage by 3.3V stable. Maybe, other user have the same issue together with HDMI.

Best regards
Klaus

Andrea Segato

Jan 8, 2016, 12:36:27 PM1/8/16