Cubietruck LiPO issue

Aurelian N

Jul 4, 2015, 2:31:57 AM7/4/15
to cubie...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys,

I have a Cubietruck for a while and i noticed since i started to use it on LiPO that for example if i fully recharge the Batt and i switch the unit off after 2 weeks without touching the device at all i get the bat somewhere around 5% or less, so 95% discharged alone, i tried with several models and it seems that on all it does the same thing. The models that i used are all new.

Can you please guide me trough or let me know what might be the issue , it seems that even the unit is off there is still a big consumer, because if i charge the LiPo full and i let it in the desk for 2 week i will get a drop of few % like, 2 or 3 but still the batt is charged, not the same case with the CT.

Thanks , any ideas are more than welcomed.

Aurelian.