Anyone interested in another "soft skills"-ey talk?

Gavin

Jul 31, 2013, 9:45:46 AM7/31/13
to ctf...@googlegroups.com
Hey all

I wouldn't mind doing another talk in a similar vein to my previous one. I currently have two topic ideas on my list:
1. The Cynical Guide to Office Politics (And Still Keeping Your Integrity)
2. Self-promotion for Technical People

I'm not sure if they aren't just two names for the same kind of thing though. Should I put some words together on this, or something else?

Gav

Savyra Meyer

Aug 1, 2013, 6:34:20 AM8/1/13
to ctf...@googlegroups.com
Having zero skills in office politics I would so appreciate that.... even as a freelancer, could be useful! 2. is always useful.

Hendrik Swanepoel

Aug 1, 2013, 11:01:46 AM8/1/13
to ctf...@googlegroups.com
Definitely interested.