CSCS this fall

Brian Foley

Aug 10, 2012, 4:31:24 AM8/10/12
to csun...@googlegroups.com
Hi CSCS teachers
I think most of the teachers involved in CSCS this year or last year have signed up for this list by now, so I will just say that we are very much looking forward to working with everyone this fall.  Hopefully you are getting your class websites posted for the beginning of school next week and thinking about how to use collaborative tools in your lessons.

Laptops:  It is not too late to sign up for a set of laptops.  These are loan for about a month at a time in sets of 12.  To request a set, fill out the form here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJJX0RpQ09nakpabTRGcm9rVmpOR2c6MQ#gid=0

For people who have already submitted requests, we will be contacting your soon about delivery.

Monthly Meetings:  we will send out the first date soon (Saturday mornings)

Tech and Teaching support:  We want to help us use CSCS in your class as much as possible.  One way we help is to have someone come and visit your class or just talk on the phone about your class.  Just let us know what your issue is and we will find a way to help.

We also have our new help website (still in progress):
http://bit.ly/cscshelp

This can be especially important as you get your classes ready for the new semester.  So feel free to contact us this week so you can get your websites ready for the students.
CSCS team

--
Brian Foley
Associate Professor of Secondary Education