MCA LOGIN ERROR

GIRIJA NAGVEKAR

Jul 1, 2017, 11:43:56 AM7/1/17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I had login today on MCA website for uploading Spice forms and there was error while getting uploading and webpage got disabled.

When trying to  login again it is showing following error:

Following errors have occured while submitting the page:

  • Another user is currently logged in with the same user ID.Log out the other user.

When the webpage on itself got disabled , then where the question is coming to logout.

I have tried on other system & different browsers too but same error.

To do trial and error,
I created a new user id, but it showed similar error when trying to login.
Tried logging now too, but same error is popping up

Has anyone faced the same situation.

Has anyone faced the same situation ?

Regards,
CS Girija Nagvekar
Company Secretary -in practise
9960285296

ASHOK KUMAR Tripathy

Jul 1, 2017, 11:59:10 AM7/1/17
to csmysore
Dear Friend

Please wait I hope it is common error for today  .

With Regards

For A.K.Tripathy & CO.

CS Ashok Kumar Tripathy

FCS,LL.B,CMA(I)

Company Secretary in Practice

002,Alpine Arch,10 Langford Road

Bangalore-560027,Karnataka

(Near Shanti Nagar Hockey Stadium)

e-mail-csas...@gmail.com / csgur...@gmail.com

M.No- 99728 24635  ,95 35 15 1234

ABHILASH M K

Jul 1, 2017, 12:01:38 PM7/1/17
to csmysore

Yes it is the same error that was faced by us too.

GIRIJA NAGVEKAR

Jul 1, 2017, 12:34:19 PM7/1/17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Thanks for the reply.

Shall we raise MCA ticket. But the problem is to file complaint for Login error , the problem faced by us is not in drop down list.

I had to upload incorporation docs today and pay fees but the whole day is wasted. And our Hon'ble PM promotes saying that incorporation in one hour.

How is it possible when such type of system is in place. We invested our time in preparing all docs and end result is what ?

Regards,
Girija

ABHILASH M K

Jul 1, 2017, 12:44:11 PM7/1/17
to csmysore

You can get it done from any of your friends from may be some other system and place with different login ID.

GIRIJA NAGVEKAR

Jul 1, 2017, 12:55:12 PM7/1/17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Funny part is I created new user ID to get the work executed but strange same error popped in when trying to login.

What to say.

Am thinking of writing email to Ministry of Corporate Affairs & copy to officials at headquarters, let them also know what exactly is going on.

How Infosys is playing game with us.

Vivek Hegde

Jul 1, 2017, 11:12:48 PM7/1/17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I guess the issue continues this morning also. ??

vinay bl

Jul 2, 2017, 2:04:39 AM7/2/17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
I am not able to login to my MCA account I am also facing the same error.
Thanks and Regards
Vinay B L

GIRIJA NAGVEKAR

Jul 2, 2017, 9:26:45 AM7/2/17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

All those are facing error are requested to send email to appl.h...@mca.gov.in with attachment of screen shot of error faced

And send email of problem faced to list of officials at head quarters, The list  is given on MCA home page of Contact

I, myself has send email.

We need to send emails otherwise MCA will not know problem faced and they will say problem never existed.

Regards,
CS Girija Nagvekar

vinay bl

Jul 3, 2017, 1:29:03 AM7/3/17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

I am still not able to login. Anybody is there for whom, the problem is resolved.

GIRIJA NAGVEKAR

Jul 3, 2017, 1:59:43 AM7/3/17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Same problem continues

CS Naushad Alam

Jul 3, 2017, 2:38:31 AM7/3/17
to CSMysore
Same problem facing today also..

J K

Jul 3, 2017, 3:09:57 AM7/3/17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
facing same problem....

Regards,

Jatin K

Bharti Ahuja

Jul 3, 2017, 3:24:50 AM7/3/17
to CSMysore
Same problem..raised ticket, sent email but unable to login even after 2 days
Best Regards,
Bharti Ahuja

GIRIJA NAGVEKAR

Jul 3, 2017, 3:54:18 AM7/3/17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Problem is resolved now, just check up again, I have able to upload forms.

Regards,
Girija

GIRIJA NAGVEKAR

Jul 3, 2017, 3:57:23 AM7/3/17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Strange, I could login & upload the forms . I also logged out

But now when i am trying to login again problem persists.

Its really strange

Regards,
Girija

GIRIJA NAGVEKAR

Jul 3, 2017, 7:25:52 AM7/3/17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Hopefully, problem is resolved .

Regards,
Girija

Ravi S K

Jul 3, 2017, 7:47:39 AM7/3/17
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

It is a very unusual and strange error.

I faced the same issue on Saturday.

yet to be rectified.

Thanking You,

S.K.Ravi,
Advocate.
email id: sk4u...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted

Pcs_sandip Lathiya

Jul 3, 2017, 7:48:50 AM7/3/17
to CSMysore
how? by password reset or by trying any other method?

सोमवार, 3 जुलाई 2017 को 4:55:52 अपर UTC+5:30 को, GIRIJA ने लिखा:
facing same problem....

Regards,

Jatin K

Best Regards,