Format of Resignation letter by Director

Reshma Poojari

Apr 4, 2011, 2:30:35 AM4/4/11
to csmysore
Dear friends,

Can any one give me format of Resignation letter by Director of the company.

Thanks & Regards
Reshma Poojari

seema dhondiyal

Apr 4, 2011, 2:38:47 AM4/4/11
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

Format of Resignation letter by Director of the company.

April, 2011

To,

The Board of Directors,

Sub: Resignation from the post of directorship of the company

Dear Sir,

I regret to inform you that due to some personal reasons and certain other pre occupations, I am not able to continue to hold office of directorship in the company. I am thankful to the company and the fellow board members for the support extended during my tenure as director.

Kindly accept my resignation from the post of directorship with immediate effect. I shall be highly obliged for the same.

Regards

Director’s Name

DIN no

Thanks & Regards
Seema

--
Find eNewsletters of ICSI Mysore at: http://www.icsi.edu/NewsEvents/enewsletters/tabid/1757/Default.aspx AND www.esnips.com/web/icsimysore

Tanaya

Apr 4, 2011, 2:38:59 AM4/4/11
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

Date : ...............................................

To,

The Board of Directors,

.................................. (P) Ltd.

  Dear Sir,

                                    Sub :- Resignation from Directorship

I hereby tender my resignation from the Directorship of the Company due to my personal reasons. Kindly accept the same and inform Registrar of Companies at the earliest. I thank all the Board members for the valued co-operation during the tenure of my Directorship.

Thanking You,

Yours faithfully,

 (Name of Director)

Regards