Procedure for condonation of delay in filing form 8

CS Pallavi Goyal

Jun 22, 2012, 6:44:35 AM6/22/12
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,

Pl provide the procedure for getting the condonation of delay from CLB in filing form 8

VIKAS GUPTA

Jun 22, 2012, 6:50:15 AM6/22/12
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Hello Pallavi,

In this case, you just have to file form 8 first with late fees and then you have to file petition under section 141 of Companies Act, 1956 for condonation of delay of charges...

Mail your comments, feedback and suggestions on CSMysore to Moderator: datta...@gmail.com and Manager: vivekhe...@gmail.com

Find eNewsletters of ICSI Mysore at: www.icsi.edu/NewsEvents/enewsletters/tabid/1757/Default.aspx

--
THANKYOU
CS VIKAS GUPTA

CS Pallavi Goyal

Jun 22, 2012, 7:03:02 AM6/22/12
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear Vikas,

Thanks so much. But my query is do v need to file the petition to CLB or ROC. Because now the powers are delegated to ROC. and is the process simple??. How much time does the dept take to condone the delay.Do we need to pay anything else other than the fees of Rs. 500/-

Thanks

Pallavi

VIKAS GUPTA

Jun 22, 2012, 7:09:52 AM6/22/12
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Hey Pallavi,

I think the powers of condonation of delay remains with CLB...
As you have to file form with all the attachment to ROC electronically and then file physical copy to CLB also simultaneously...

It normally takes around 2 months in this case....

Mail your comments, feedback and suggestions on CSMysore to Moderator: datta...@gmail.com and Manager: vivekhe...@gmail.com

Find eNewsletters of ICSI Mysore at: www.icsi.edu/NewsEvents/enewsletters/tabid/1757/Default.aspx

Ankit Singhal

Jun 22, 2012, 7:33:13 AM6/22/12
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
pallavi the power to condonation of delay remain in hands of CLB not ROC.
Thanks & Regards
Ankit Singhal