Format of Bayana Receipt, Bayana Agreement and Agreement to sell a plot of land

Anurag Sharma

Mar 10, 2012, 3:02:24 PM3/10/12
to csmy...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends,

I will appreciate if anyone could send me formats of -
(a) Bayana Receipt
(b) Bayana Agreement
(C) Agreement to sell
a plot of land with some structures and tenants, who are very old.

What precautions a seller should take in drafting the above documents where the purchaser has agreed to bear all the expenses in this connection and pay all property taxes dues till date and seller will not be responsible for any statutory outstanding if any declared by Corporation or any other statutory body later on even for the period before the date of sale.

Thanks

Anurag Sharma
9831581824
Kolkata