MCA login as Business User through DSC

Pari S.

Aug 12, 2014, 5:06:15 AM8/12/14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Hello members,

My login on MCA portal is through DSC as business user.

I have renewed my DSC and done Rollcheck and register my new DSC on MCA

But I am not able to login into MCA portal through my renewed DSC.

My few forms are gone into resubmission and will became invalid if the problem is not resolved at the earliest. So I request you to let me know how to update my DSC and allow me login on MCA. portal.

My vendor says there is problem with MCA
and I called Corporate seva Kendra they asked me to raise a ticket.

I am in a very tricky situation as today is the last day for my resubmission.

Members, pls guide me to Login

Thanx
Pari.

CA Sumit Parolia

Aug 12, 2014, 5:55:22 AM8/12/14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
if u don't login in with new dsc then create a new id as a registered user and filed ur form first bec its last day.

Regards,
ACA SUMIT PAROLIA
S PAROLIA & ASSOCIATES
Practicing Chartered Accountants
Kolkata

Pari S.

Aug 12, 2014, 6:12:45 AM8/12/14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Sir

But the prob is resubmission form will have to be done from same login....

Pls clarify if it accepts from some other login id

CA Sumit Parolia

Aug 12, 2014, 6:33:12 AM8/12/14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
u updated ur dsc na?

Regards,
ACA SUMIT PAROLIA
S PAROLIA & ASSOCIATES
Practicing Chartered Accountants
Kolkata

Ritu Jhunjhunwala

Aug 12, 2014, 6:36:28 AM8/12/14
to csmysore
no , same login is required

Regards,
Ritu Jhunjhunwala
R. Jhunjhunwala & Co.
Company Secretary
Cell No.: +919748710111

Nagarajan V

Aug 12, 2014, 9:35:50 AM8/12/14
to CSMysore
dear members,

As far as resubmission of documents are concerned, the portal accepts even if it is done from some other login id and hence if you have concerned SRN and the eform, then you can do it today itself without waiting for the last day.
V.NAGARAJAN
COMPANY SECRETARY
Cell: 099401 11058
New No. 29 Kavarai Street,
(Near AMR Kalyana Mandapam)
West Mambalam, Chennai 600 033.
Cell: 099401 11058
Ph: 044-4207 7125

It is better to wear out, than to rust out.

K.Muthusamy

Aug 13, 2014, 12:30:48 AM8/13/14
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Resubmision can be done from anly login
Hence uplaod from a new id

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Pari S. <pari.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

With regards

K.MUTHUSAMY B.Com, FCMA, FCS

JMACS ASSOCIATES

Company Secretaries in Practice | No:51 First Floor | Ramasamy Layout ( DPF Street) | Papanaickenpalayam | Coimbatore-641037
Phone : 0422 - 224 5 224, Mobile : 94433 71791

cid:image001.jpg@01CB9DE5.74125060
P Please don't print this Email unless you really need to - this will preserve trees on planet earth.
Disclaimer: This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it are "K Muthusamy  Confidential" and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Any copying, dissemination, disclosure or use of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please discard the message and notify us at kmut...@gmail.com directly. E-mail communication is not guaranteed to be secure, error or virus-free. They are capable of interception, corruption and delays. Anyone communicating with us via e-mail accepts the risks of e-mail communications and their consequences.

Pracheta

Aug 13, 2014, 2:19:11 AM8/13/14
to csmysore
Dear Pari,

You have to update your DSC in the MCA website after registering the new one
Best Regards,
CS.Pracheta.M
Practising Company Secretary
Ph: 98446 88622