End of file PJ_EEOF Error

che19ved

Jul 11, 2014, 5:13:50 AM7/11/14
to csipsim...@googlegroups.com
We are working on a project using CSipSimple as library

Firstly your work is commendable. Great job.

Our concern is :

1. End of File PJ_EEOF error while placing calls.
We are placing SRTP calls on TLS. 50% of the calls get dropped due to this error.
How can we solve this?

2. User Registration
How does CSipSimple register a SipUser
We followed the CSipSimple developer forum and we found the solution that we need to build a SipProfile and insert this into the accounts table. After Sip service begins, it automatically sends register requests for all userrs in the accounts table. Is our understanding correct?
If Sip registration fails, is it renewed after some time on its own?

We are using:

Platform : Android 4.2.1
Device : Karbonn S2, Samsung Galaxy Grand (GT-19032)
Server:  Asterisk 12 (and 11 earlier)
Signalling: TLS
Media :SRTP
Calls: Audio
Codec: G722

Anthony Messina

Jul 11, 2014, 5:50:22 AM7/11/14
On Friday, July 11, 2014 02:13:50 AM che19ved wrote:
> 1. End of File PJ_EEOF error while placing calls.
> We are placing SRTP calls on TLS. 50% of the calls get dropped due to this
> error. How can we solve this?

I found that most of my PJ_EEOF errors had to do with either side (CSipSimple
or Asterisk) either 1) Not sending the proper certificate, and/or 2) Not being
able to verify the certificate.

I would first start to remove all requirements on both sides to require or
verify certificates, then enable them one at a time, until you find where the
error is.

Also, something that's easy to "fat-finger" is the name of the certificate in
CSipSimple. I know had the same errors once and it turned out I simpley mis-
typed the certificate name/location.

-A

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E
signature.asc