Best Deal OTC 5077 Low Profile Electric Pump Transfer Tanker Buy now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:43:57 AM6/25/14
to csfcs...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy OTC 5077 Low Profile Electric Pump Transfer Tanker with big discount? We offer special price OTC 5077 Low Profile Electric Pump Transfer Tanker for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

OTC 5077 Low Profile Electric Pump Transfer Tanker
Sale Price : Check Price Now
OTC 5077 Low Profile Electric Pump Transfer Tanker Review The best transfer tanker just got better! The new electric low-profile transfer tanker family from OTC handles drained oil without spilling a drop! Draining oil from a large displacement engine and getting it to your bulk storage container is a snap with OTC’s Transfer Tanker on your team. Used oil is collected in a reservoir, which rolls smoothly on 4 inch, freewheeling casters to your storage location. Pump moves five gallons a minute through the 8-foot transfer hose and can also be used for transferring antifreeze. Handle is removable for easy storage. Screen attached to reservoir allows Transfer Tanker to be stored on its side when empty. Low-profile Transfer Tanker is only 7-1/2 inch from floor to top of reservoir. Comes equipped with an electric pump, 15-gallon reservoir and weighs only 49 pounds If you are searching OTC 5077 Low Profile Electric Pump Transfer Tanker. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy OTC 5077 Low Profile Electric Pump Transfer Tanker?

We have best OTC 5077 Low Profile Electric Pump Transfer Tanker for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about OTC 5077 Low Profile Electric Pump Transfer Tanker please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! OTC 5077 Low Profile Electric Pump Transfer Tanker Review . Buy Cheap OTC 5077 Low Profile Electric Pump Transfer Tanker . Discount Today OTC 5077 Low Profile Electric Pump Transfer Tanker OTC 5077 Low Profile Electric Pump Transfer Tanker Rating