Discount Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (2.5 lb Halotron I) Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:41:34 AM6/25/14
to csfcs...@googlegroups.com
Cheap Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (2.5 lb Halotron I) Discount price Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (2.5 lb Halotron I) today, Buy cheap Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (2.5 lb Halotron I) with low price now and FREE shipping if you order more than $25. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (2.5 lb Halotron I)
Product By : B0036AQAX2
Today Price : CHECK NOW
Size: 2.5 lbs - Dimensions: 14.88" H X 6.13" W X 3" Deep Model Number: 2.5 HB-2 - UL Rating: 2-B:C Agent Flow Rate: .28 lbs - Effective Against Class: HALOTRON-1 Shipping: 6.85 lbs - Discharge Time: 9 sec Discharge Range: 6 to 10 ft - Operating Pressure: 100 PSI Model Number 24563B - Effective Against Class: HALOTRON-1 - Shipping: 6.85 lbs - Discharge Time: 9 sec - Discharge Range: 6 to 10 ft - Operating Pressure: 100 PSI - Expellant: ARGON - Temperature Range: -40 degrees F to 120 degrees F; -40 degrees C to 49 degrees C - Cylinder Material: STEEL - Valve Material: PLATED BRASS - USCG Approval: N/A - USCG Bracket: MB-250 Included - Line: Extra - Properties: - Contains an extremely versatile and effective multipurpose clean extinguishing agent able to address most fire risks typically found in commercial and industrial applications - Ideally suited for computer rooms, data storage, telecommunication, robotics or any high tech industrial process that requires an effective clean agent having an extended discharge range - An environmentally acceptable Halon-1211 alternative - Corrosion resistant epoxy powder paint finish - UL Listed and USCG Approved � Meets D.O.T. requirements - 12 year periodic hydrostatic test interval - 6 year product warranty -

Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (2.5 lb Halotron I) If you are searching Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (2.5 lb Halotron I). I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly blissful utilizing this kind of item. It was an awesome cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely blissful about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Works flawlessly and you can not beat the buy cost. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would propose this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was fantastic. You get what you blanket. I won't whine however at the cost its ideal. Was seeing that depicted. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements. You can buy Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (2.5 lb Halotron I) with discount and super saver shipping now. See more prices Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (2.5 lb Halotron I), shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now!

Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (2.5 lb Halotron I) Review . Buy Cheap Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (2.5 lb Halotron I) . Discount Today Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (2.5 lb Halotron I) Fire Extinguisher w/ Vehicle Bracket (2.5 lb Halotron I) Rating