Cheap Price Hot Max 175WFG 175 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:44:19 AM6/25/14
to csfcs...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy Hot Max 175WFG 175 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder with big discount? We offer special price Hot Max 175WFG 175 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

Hot Max 175WFG 175 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder
Sale Price : Check Price Now
Hot Max 175WFG 175 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder Review The Hot Max 175WFG MIG Welder comes ready to weld with or without shielding gas. Welds up to 3/8� mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. This portable MIG welder operates on 240 Volt single phase power (standard household power) so you can use it almost anywhere. Other machines require costly MIG conversion kits, but our machine is fully MIG ready and includes an Argon/CO2 regulator and hose. One special feature is that our machines have infinitely adjustable wire feed AND Voltage Control which both can be adjusted while you weld! No cumbersome selector switches that limit your voltage settings to a few choices. The Hot Max MIG welders are also factory pre-wired for the optional Hot Max SPG spool gun � no conversion kits where you need to rewire the machine to get the spool gun to work. The Hot Max MIG welder easily switches polarity so switching between gas welding and flux core welding is a snap. The ground clamp and MIG gun are easily removed which makes our machine easy to move from one location to another. Wire is electrically �cold� when you are not welding and machine has thermal overload protection. Includes 175 Amp MIG welder, ground clamp with 9� cable, MIG gun with 10� hose, Argon/CO2 regulator and 5� gas hose, 2# spool of .030� flux core wire, .025� & .030� & .035� contact tips, gas nozzle for gun, 10# spool adapter, and driver roller that fits .025� to .035� wire (drive wheel for larger wire also available separately). Shielding gas is not included. Power cable is included but power plug is not included. If you are searching Hot Max 175WFG 175 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Hot Max 175WFG 175 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder?

We have best Hot Max 175WFG 175 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about Hot Max 175WFG 175 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Hot Max 175WFG 175 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder Review . Buy Cheap Hot Max 175WFG 175 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder . Discount Today Hot Max 175WFG 175 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder Hot Max 175WFG 175 Amp Gas Ready MIG Welder Rating