Not able to register DSC without DIN in MCA Portal - Incorporation

Kanchana Prasanna

Feb 19, 2018, 8:35:20 AM2/19/18
to ULHAS BHAT, csch...@googlegroups.com
Team,

Kindly let me know if any one is able to register a DSC with PAN in MCA Portal for incorporation filing.

Post January 26th 2018 with new simplified SPICE e-forms I am not able to register DSC for an individual without DIN.

The new DSC settings is not allowing to register DSC for a Director without DIN.

Would appreciate your assistance.

Regards,
Kanchana
Practicing Company Secretary

Rajesh Kumar

Feb 19, 2018, 9:45:31 AM2/19/18
to cs chennai, ULHAS BHAT
Please register under this category: ( we have already done it)

Associate Authorized Representative's DSC

Link shared:

Thanks & Regards

CS Rajesh Kumar
Company Secretary In Practice