Service IRCTC - LIVE again

Vinod Kuriakose

Jul 6, 2017, 10:50:54 PM7/6/17
to csc
Dear All,

We are happy to inform that IRCTC Ticket Booking through CSC is LIVE again. Today the 1st 10,000 CSC Agents have been enabled for railway ticket booking. Remaining next 15,000 user will be activated tomorrow by 1pm.

All existing agents will receive a Welcome Mail from IRCTC on their registered email ID (registered during Agent creation). They need to activate / authenticate themselves as Agents first.
Today, only CSC IRCTC Agents do not work on Digital Signature, hence we have enabled Aadhar Authentication for all IRCTC VLE Agents on every login. As of now it is only OTP based. Biometric Authentication will also be enabled in due course of time.

We are also glad to inform that we have received permission from IRCTC to enable 1 lakh VLEs as IRCTC Agents across the Country. Fresh registration for interested VLEs will be opened soon. VLEs who have already registered with us, but were yet to get agent codes, will be given the codes first.

We will be having 2 contact details for queries related to IRCTC:
 - Wasif Ali - 9810283160
 - 2nd contact will be shared in my next email

For any further query, you can contact me anytime.

--
Thanks & Regards,

Vinod Kuriakose

Jul 10, 2017, 8:12:49 AM7/10/17
to csc

Dear All,

Please find attache the new process flow of IRCTC service for existing VLE IRCTC Agent. It will be helpful to login in new portal.
Process Flow of IRCTC.pptx