Chick pea soup CS Unplugged activity

Tim Bell

May 28, 2013, 4:55:29 PM5/28/13
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Ninetta Caruso has contributed a new activity called "Chick pea soup", which is available at:

If you get to try it out, please share any ideas or comments with the group.

Regards,
Tim Bell

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.

ninettacaruso

Mar 9, 2015, 4:33:45 AM3/9/15
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Hello everybody,
I'm just curious if anybody has tested the activity "Giufà and the chickpea soup" related to the software life-cycle.
It has been listed for 1year and half in "activities under development", but disappeared in the updated website.

I've played 4 times with that activity, with a lot of fun, and I had great feedback from children (age 9-10yo).

The website "remodeled" is great, I'm very grateful for what you're sharing online, all materials are really clever and greatly useful. I love everything in the website.

Best Regards,
Antonina Caruso