Something to clarify in activity 16

Franklin Weng

Jan 4, 2016, 10:16:31 AM1/4/16
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Now reviewing activity 16.

In page 161, the text says "The figures on the right show the minimal solution for the first example and two possible solutions for the second, whose total length is quite similar." However only the two possible solutions of the second examples are there. No minimal solution for the first one.

In page 162, "4. Some minimal Steiner trees for ladder networks are shown here." Suppose there should be a graph here?

I've checked with the PDF file currently on the web site.

Regards,
Franklin

Tim Bell

Jan 5, 2016, 5:42:04 PM1/5/16
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for that - those figures are indeed missing. I've fixed the activity, and put in online as version 3.2.1.

cheers,
tim