New Unplugged video

Tim Bell

Oct 29, 2010, 4:23:04 PM10/29/10
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
We've just released a new Unplugged video that looks like a music video, but
contains hidden binary codes for students to find:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-v4Awj_p7g

There's more information about it (and some other songs) at:
http://csunplugged.org/modem

Enjoy!

Tim Bell

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.

Toshiyuki Kamada

Oct 30, 2010, 12:19:23 AM10/30/10
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

> We've just released a new Unplugged video that looks like a music video, but
> contains hidden binary codes for students to find:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-v4Awj_p7g

Awesomely great wonderful music video! There are lot's of binary
codes everywhere. I can't imagine how many hidden messages in this
video!

I would make my students work on this as their homework.