Help a girl's education - Support WAAW Foundation's Scholarship initiative

Unoma Okorafor

Jul 23, 2012, 5:53:52 PM7/23/12
to Unoma Okorafor
Dear Friends,

We are launching our 2012 Scholarship initiative. Please help support
this effort. Read more about us below or on our website at
www.waawfoundation.org.

We have made it easy for you to support us. There are three ways to
send in your contributions:

1. By credit/debit card online using Paypal secure processing on any
of these three sites:
http:// www.waawfoundation.org (click on the "Make a donation" button)
http://www.indiegogo.com/waawfoundation?a=836994 or
http://thegivingeffect.com/event/4cz2cKgzYrch

2. By Bank Transfer: (You can do this online or in any Wells Fargo Branch)

Our bank is Wells Fargo
Account Number is 5153884803

Bank Address is
WAAW FOUNDATION
3318 TIMBERLINE DR
BRYAN TX 778030475

3. By check/mail
Make check payable to WAAW Foundation and mail it to
WAAW Foundation, P O Box 1691, Wylie Texas

PS: If you would like to send a donation directly to our nigerian
account, please email us at edi...@waawfoundation.org and we will send
you our bank account details.

WAAW (Working to Advance African Women) is a 501(c) non-profit social
enterprise whose mission is to increase the pipeline of African women
in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) related fields,
and work to ensure that this talent is engaged in African innovation.
We do this through Girls STEM camps (11 - 15years); Scholarships and
mentoring (College girls); and African Women in Technology Conferences
(Professional Women).

WAAW Foundation is currently run by a group of women who have these in common:
• A passion for education.
• A passion for the advancement of girls/women in STEM fields

All the executives work on a voluntary basis, contributing their time
and money to the WAAW cause. They are all either women in STEM fields
or women in education who see the shortage of women in STEM fields,
the need to empower and encourage girls/women to remain or join in
STEM innovations in Africa and who are eager to give back to the
continent (Africa) they grew up.

We are about to start our 2012/13 scholarship program and we need
$5,000 to ensure that the scholarship continues. We have a lot to do
and we need your help. All pledges are tax deductible.

I am reaching out to you my friend to help us in this cause. Please
donate generously and help an African girl continue her education.

If you are unable to donate, you can still help us spread the word and
invite your friends by using the social media buttons or like our
Facebook page.

Learn more about us at www.waawfoundation.org. Helping one African
girl at a time!

Thank you very much and looking forward to seeing your donations soon.

Best Regards,
Unoma