[cs-unplugged-sharing] Unplugged workshop in Portland, OR

Visto 5 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Tim Bell

no leída,
5 may 2010, 15:28:285/5/10
a cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Daniela Marghitu and I are running a workshop in Portland, OR, next week. If
you happen to be in the area and are interested, the details are below.

Cheers,
tim

---
Teaching with CS Unplugged
Full Day Workshop with CS Unplugged Creator
Tim Bell and Daniela Marghitu
Saturday, May 15, from 9:00 to 4:30 at Portland State
(1900 building at 4th and Harrison)

Registration, lunch, and breaks are covered
for participants by a grant from NSF
FREE! Register by email to Oregon CSTA: Ron
Tenison (ten...@verizon.net)

This workshop is sponsored by the partnership of OCSTA (the Oregon Chapter
of CSTA), the CS Department of Portland State University and the OUSIA
Office of the Oregon University System.

Register Now - just reply
We urge you to not let the opportunity slip by. Reserve the date (May 15)
on your calendar, talk to your friends in the science and math departments
and in your neighboring schools, and email to ten...@verizon.net to
register everyone. The workshop is FREE, covered in part by NSF grant
0722342. Special thanks to NCWIT for bringing Dr. Bell to Portland.
---

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.

Yu Su

no leída,
5 may 2010, 21:16:025/5/10
a cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Prof. Bell,

Thank you for informing me about your workshop. It sounds very interesting! But it's such a pity that I can't go there. Wish your workshop a success!

Best regards,
Su Yu

2010/5/6 Tim Bell <tim....@canterbury.ac.nz>
Responder a todos