CS Unplugged at SIGCSE

Tim Bell

Jan 16, 2012, 6:44:42 PM1/16/12
to cs-unplugged-sharing
Dear Unplugged friends,

At the end of February we'll be running an introductory workshop on CS Unplugged at SIGCSE 2012, in Raleigh, NC, USA. The workshop is on Wednesday, February 29, 2012, between 7:00 PM and 10:00 PM.

If you're going to SIGCSE, or know people who are, please encourage them to register if this would be of interest.

It is workshop 9 at:
http://db.grinnell.edu/sigcse/sigcse2012/Program/viewAcceptedDayTime.asp?timeID=1080

There will also be a "Birds of a feather" session on "CS Unplugged, Outreach and CS Kinesthetic Activities"
http://db.grinnell.edu/sigcse/sigcse2012/Program/viewAcceptedDayTime.asp?timeID=2140

... and a paper from our German colleagues:
http://db.grinnell.edu/sigcse/sigcse2012/Program/viewAcceptedSession.asp?sessionID=8050

... and a poster from our Auburn/US colleagues:
http://db.grinnell.edu/sigcse/sigcse2012/Program/viewAcceptedSession.asp?sessionID=7320

Regards,
Tim Bell

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.