CS Unplugged Korean Translation Draft

lee kwangchun

Aug 14, 2014, 9:35:57 AM8/14/14
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

This is a Korean translation draft.

In a hurry, I and my college worked hard to make the initial draft.

Anyone can join the ongoing Korean translation of the "Great" cs unplugged book.

Please leave a message. Any volunteers are welcome!!!

P.S. To-do lists
  -. Image translation (still, English remains)
  -. Curriculum Links (should be updated according to the recent computational thinking reform of Korean Education curriculum from Government)
  -. Part IV, V, VI translations are needed.

Toshiyuki Kamada

Aug 15, 2014, 8:35:00 AM8/15/14
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Hi KwangChun,

I wonder what is current situation of Korean book of csunplugged
teacher's edition because there is a history that Japanese translation
and advocating team was introduced this great activity by Prof. Lee
WonGyu at Korea University after he published the first Korean
translation book. In my memory it must be in 2005 or so.

Sorry I don't know what is a status of "the book" such as it is
discontinued or not, is it an activity for producing "free" and
"online" another version?

Due to I am long time apart from Japanese team, I don't know Prof.
WonGyu and Prof. Kanemune who is a leader of Japanese team and they
are friends are doing now in this community.
(The last thing I could slightly and indirectly know is that some
Japanese community members went NZ to see Tim last year by
accidentally could see a picture of the trip on my wall of Facebook.)
> --
Message has been deleted

lee kwangchun

Aug 15, 2014, 8:55:15 AM8/15/14
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com, tka...@acm.org
Hi, Toshiyuki Kamada

This is an independent Korean translation. We tried to translate as closely as possible to the original CS unplugged book.

We stick to the creative commons license as well.

Please refer to the current version; http://bit.ly/VrOsXS

I hope that the Korean version will be open and available at the csunplugged.org website someday.

2014년 8월 15일 금요일 오후 9시 35분 0초 UTC+9, Toshiyuki Kamada 님의 말:

Jiyeon Lee

Sep 23, 2014, 1:16:50 AM9/23/14
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My name is Jiyeon Lee. I'm interested in joining your translation group. Feel free to ask me any questions. I can provide you with my LinkedIn profile for background information if needed. Please let me know how I can get started! This is really exciting.

Jiyeon

lee kwangchun

Sep 24, 2014, 9:44:01 AM9/24/14
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Jiyeon,

Please find the github site as below

More open computational thinking projects are undergoing and planned.

Your linkedin address might be helpful, if I can, I could recommend some projects.

Thank you ...

Victor KC Lee

2014년 9월 23일 화요일 오후 2시 16분 50초 UTC+9, Jiyeon Lee 님의 말: