Need help regarding teaching to students with no computer science background

Tushar Raisa

Nov 14, 2016, 6:51:40 PM11/14/16
to cs-unplugged-sharing
hello all,
I am Tushar, lecturer in College of Engineering, Pune, India.
I love teaching and while exploring for innovative ways of teaching I came to know about CSUnplugged through a teacher friend who tries various techniques of alternative and participatory ways of teaching.
I teach 'C language' to first year engg. students. I know 'C'. But I want to know what approach or different ways of teaching should be pursued to make students understand it more logically.
I searched a lot but there's almost no material on alternative way of teaching to under graduate students. What is available is for school children.
Can you plz help me?

Regards,
Tushar.