A-D Conversion Kinesthetic Learning Activity

takeo....@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2010, 8:10:26 AM8/30/10
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

My name is Takeo. I enrolled in the CS-Unplugged project of Japan
which was started by Prof. Kanemune. In this June, I thought of an
activity of 'an analogue-digital conversion' in CS-Unplugged method
for my class. In this activity, two students play with one paper
sheet for each. The students fold and unfold the paper like ORIGAMI.
(cf: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origami ) After my class, I sent the
script of English version my scenario and photographs for Dr Tim.
Prof. Yoshiaki Nakano of Senri Kinran university, Osaka, Japan
proposed additonal idea to Dr. Tim and me.

In this month, Dr. Tim and Dr. Sumant named it as "A-D Conversion
Kinesthetic Learning Activity" and put the PDF file at 'Binary
Numbers' http://csunplugged.org/binary-numbers area under the "Files"
section.

It will be my pleasure if you download and examine this script and
send any advice for me.

Best wishes,
Takeo
TATSUMI Takeo,
Associate Professor,
2-24-16, Naka-cho, Koganei, Tokyo, JAPAN
Information Media Center
Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology

TATSUMI Takeo

Aug 30, 2010, 7:09:23 AM8/30/10
to cs-unplugg...@googlegroups.com