CC-BY-NC-SA

Franklin Weng

Jan 3, 2016, 5:18:40 PM1/3/16
to cs-unplugged-sharing
Hi,

We're now translating CSUnplugged v3.1 into traditional Chinese. Actually all the activities were translated and I'm now reviewing them.

In Taiwan, we have an association named "Software Liberty Association Taiwan" (https://www.facebook.com/slat.org/ , and the official web site is at http://slat.org/ , which is currently down for a few days) for promoting free and open source software. In my plan, we'll print the CSUnplugged paper book with the name of SLAT, and the income will be used in SLAT to support open source communities and will feedback a bit to the original authors (in appropriate way). My question is that, will it violate the CC-BY-NC-SA license if we do it this way? To feedback to the original authors, how and what should I do?

Regards,
Franklin