Crypto++ wiki, projects and consultants

Jeffrey Walton

Sep 29, 2014, 7:07:04 PM9/29/14
to cryptop...@googlegroups.com
A quick public service message...

If you have a project that uses Crypto++, you can list it at http://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Related_Links.

If you are a consultant who offers Crypto++ support and services, you can list it at http://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Consulting.

vineet jain

Oct 11, 2014, 3:13:15 AM10/11/14
to cryptop...@googlegroups.com
I have published an article about using Crypto++ with Windows Phone (as Windows Phone supports C++). Until now it was only for WP8.0 along with Visual Studio 2012 but then recently i made some changes and now one can compile Crypto++(cryptlib project only) for VS2013 with Windows Phone 8.1 as well.

Here's the link for the same : Using Crypto++ library with Windows Phone 8

Regards
Vineet

Longhd

May 20, 2015, 6:29:24 AM5/20/15
to cryptop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vineet,
I've read your post about this and do the same way as you do, but I've got a problem about cryptopp.lib. As you said on this post: We only need the cryptlib but it seems that in the ddl.h; it required cryptopp lib, doesn't it ?

Your link on nokia developper is no longer available. So could you please re-share your example project.

Thanks and best regards,
Longhd

vineet jain

Jun 16, 2015, 8:56:02 AM6/16/15
to cryptop...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for replying late as i ain't watching this forum much. The Nokia Developer website is discontinued, so that link won't work, though i have moved the article to MSDN now: Using Crypto++ library with Windows Phone 8 , so you can try compiling using the steps given and let me know here if you still face any issues.

Longhd

Jun 16, 2015, 11:47:59 PM6/16/15
to vineet jain, cryptop...@googlegroups.com
Thank for your reply.
I do the same way as you do on the article but like the last email I still got the problem about  cryptopp.lib. As you said on this post: We only need the cryptlib but it seems that in the ddl.h; it required cryptopp lib, doesn't it ?
"Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'cryptopp.lib' WindowsRuntimeComponent1"

Thanks and best regards,
Longhd

vineet jain

Jun 17, 2015, 7:02:42 AM6/17/15
to cryptop...@googlegroups.com
Did you meant dde.h as there's no file named ddl.h in the folder, also can you explain the issue in detail as what did you tried where you are exactly failing.

Ilya Bizyaev

Jun 17, 2015, 8:01:47 AM6/17/15
to cryptop...@googlegroups.com
Added my project to that list (^_^)