Re: Digest for cryptopp-users@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 2 topics

Giuseppe Zagari

Oct 10, 2017, 12:21:02 PM10/10/17
to cryptop...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the reply!
I tried the master as well from github but got errors. Tomorrow I will send the logs.
Please, let me know if I have to set some params in order to compile in win32 with xe5 c++ builder.
Thank you in advance

Il 08/ott/2017 02:07, <cryptop...@googlegroups.com> ha scritto:
Jeffrey Walton <nolo...@gmail.com>: Oct 07 05:17AM -0700

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 3:17:34 AM UTC-4, Prinz Valium II wrote:

> I hope this question wasn't asked before. Haven't found anything. I must
> calculate the RSASSA-PSS signature of a SHA3 hash. Is this supported by
> CryptoPP? I only found MD5, SHA1 abd SHA2 / RSASSA-PSS.

By the way, Botan also has support for SHA3-based signatures. Also see
https://botan.randombit.net/.

Jeff
Giuseppe Zagari <giusepp...@gmail.com>: Oct 07 12:44AM -0700

Hi,

I need to build Crypto++ with the compiler C++Builder XE5 - EMBARCADERO -
RAD Studio 12.0,
but unfortunately I got errors for all 5.6.5, 5.6.4, 5.6.3, 5.6.2 and 5.6.1
versions.

Do you have some hint for solve the problem?

Thanks in advance, GZ
Giuseppe Zagari <giusepp...@gmail.com>: Oct 07 01:10AM -0700

here is the link for free compiler
https://www.embarcadero.com/products/cbuilder/starter/free-download

Il giorno sabato 7 ottobre 2017 09:44:46 UTC+2, Giuseppe Zagari ha scritto:
Jeffrey Walton <nolo...@gmail.com>: Oct 07 05:00AM -0700

I need to build Crypto++ with the compiler C++Builder XE5 - EMBARCADERO -
> but unfortunately I got errors for all 5.6.5, 5.6.4, 5.6.3, 5.6.2 and
> 5.6.1 versions.

> Do you have some hint for solve the problem?

Well, its hard to say because we don't know what the errors are.

You might try using Master. A few compile errors were fixed recently. Also
see
https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/issues?q=is%3Aissue%20label%3Aborland%20

Jeff