Website redesign; does someone have a niece or nephew who needs a reference?

Jeffrey Walton

Sep 12, 2016, 5:50:38 AM9/12/16
to Crypto++ Users List
Hi Everyone,

Wei setup a repo for the Crypto++ website at
http://github.com/weidai11/website . I plan on using it for mildly
re-organizing the site (everything is flat in one directory), and to
add a touch of handsomeness (basic HTML4 compliant CSS).

I've been experimenting on and off with different layouts and free CSS
designs. My problem is, I don't have the spare cycles to dedicate to
the task.

My question is, who has (1) a niece or nephew who enjoys this stuff,
(2) would like to get their work out on the Internet for a worthy
cause, and (3) would like a glowing reference for their resume?

Please contact me if you know someone who might be interested. Please
make the introductions.

Jeff