Disable Travis OS X and iOS tests until Travis infrastructure is fixed

Jeffrey Walton

Jan 21, 2018, 10:41:53 AM1/21/18
to Crypto++ Users
Hi Everyone,

Out Travis jobs for OS X and iOS are hanging due to Travis infrastructure problems. Travis performed some sort of upgrade in November and the free software backlog has grown to 3 or 5 days. The backlog means our tests are stalled at some time in the past because an old test is stting in a queue and never gets executed. New changes are not tested because the old job is blocking it.

I'm going to disable OS X and iOS testing on Travis until Travis sorts out the problems.

The Linux and Android test will still run as expected.

Jeff

Jeffrey Walton

Jan 21, 2018, 10:57:49 AM1/21/18
to Crypto++ Users