Need Java asset to create program and generate test vectors

Jeffrey Walton

Sep 24, 2016, 11:30:51 AM9/24/16
to Crypto++ Users
Hi Eveyone,

We are cleaning up our Integrated Encryption Schemes. The cleanup will ensure interoperability with Bouncy Castle and Botan. In the past each library provided a secure but non-interoperable implementation.

I'm not a Java dev, so it would be helpful if someone could perform the following. It will save me about a day's worth of work.

I would like someone to write a test program with Bouncy Castle _1.55_ that:

    * uses ECP field
    * uses curves secp256r1, secp384r1, secp512r1

    * creates an ECIES object
    * generates a private key
    * save the private key to disk in PKCS#8

    * creates a public key from the private key
    * encrypts the 3 character string "abc"
    * writes the resulting ciphertext to disk

Because three curves are used, there will be three vectors. Please keep in mind the version of BC is important. It must be 1.55 or above.

Jeff