Where should I report security-related issues?

Zhaomo Yang

Oct 28, 2016, 9:34:25 PM10/28/16
to Crypto++ Users
Hi folks,

Is there a mailing list for security-related issues?

Thanks,
Zhaomo Yang

Jeffrey Walton

Oct 28, 2016, 10:32:00 PM10/28/16
to Crypto++ Users

Is there a mailing list for security-related issues?

No.

You can email one of the folks who help out with maintenance. You can open a bug report. Or you post it to the list.

There's no reason to hide security issues. The only people its being hidden from are the good guys (we assume the bad guys all ready know about it).

Jeff

Jeffrey Walton

Oct 29, 2016, 4:00:59 AM10/29/16
to Crypto++ Users

Is there a mailing list for security-related issues?

No.

You can email one of the folks who help out with maintenance. You can open a bug report. Or you post it to the list.

In case you need the link for the issue tracker: https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp/issues .

Jeff