Want to update RSA key generation for 186-4 compliance

Kent Rollins

Feb 13, 2015, 1:40:18 PM2/13/15
to cryptop...@googlegroups.com
I work for a data security startup in the US.  We are interested in hiring an experienced crypto developer to update the RSA key generation code to meet NIST 186-4 standards with a goal of receiving FIPS certification.

Our current crypto module is based entirely on Crypto++.  It is important to our business strategy that the code we use for some parts of our system be open source.  Therefore, we would like the code that is developed as part of this project to be contributed back to Crypto++.  At a minimum, the code that is developed must be contributed back to the open source community in some form.

The company I work for is well-funded and we are willing to pay reasonable rates to bring this project to fruition.  We would like to start the project soon.  If you are an experienced crypto developer and are capable of completing this project, we would like to talk to you.  Also, if folks on this mailing list have an idea of another approach to this project, we are open to discussing ideas.

I am happy to receive feedback/responses on this list, but in order to keep the noise level down, please reply to me privately with followups about taking on the job.

Kent

Jeffrey Walton

Feb 15, 2015, 8:18:04 PM2/15/15
to cryptop...@googlegroups.com