load ecies keys

Drov Vrod de la manche

Nov 14, 2014, 8:16:52 PM11/14/14
to cryptop...@googlegroups.com
Hello I have a problem, I want to create a program that will send the public and private key to a mysql database and then get it back in 2 separate programs : one to encrypt the other one to decrypt.

for example so I use the wiki example. I use the SavePrivateKey() function to save the key, then I read the content, I change it to hexadecimal for easier formatting, send it to the server.

then on the program one ( encryption) I get the public key from the server( string) put it in a file, load it with LoadPublicKey() and encrypt.

but when I try to do the same thing for the decrypt program I always get the same error when I try to load the keys there is always the same error :assertion failed c++ related to  integer.cpp do you have any idea why ?

thanks in advance.

Jeffrey Walton

Dec 1, 2014, 7:05:07 PM12/1/14
to cryptop...@googlegroups.com
Just guessing, but it could be the way you are serializing the keys.

How are you saving and loading the keys?